Wednesday, October 19, 2016







Ketogenic Diet: Fat Bombs: Delicious Dessert Recipes that are High Fat and Low Carb for Weight Loss (Paleo Cookbook of Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Weight Loss that are Anti-Inflammatory 1)



I just got this the other day and plan on making some items from it.  This is a place holder for now.  I will be back to review.  A friend of mine has been making fat bombs, which I never heard of, then this book popped up.  I need some time to go through the book and review it properly.  So far it looks good and it's on Kindle!  I was unable to download for some reason from the seller.  After the holidays I will go in and just purchase it and review it.

While I planned on purchasing this book after the holidays, the seller has been badgering me for a review on a book that I could not download.  It's tied to a site, and the author just brushed me off and deflected me to the owner of the page.  That being said, that's pretty crappy customer service on a book you are trying to sell and have us market it for you by experience.  Well I don't do business with bullies and while there might be some good recipes in here...I will find better ones.  Good people realize there can be issues and don't pick on the disabled (me)...so no fat bombs from this book due to the way the author treated me.  That is also part of the buying experience.  TWO THUMBS DOWN ON CUSTOMER SERVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment