Friday, January 27, 2017

THE EYES HAVE IT!


<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP70ca4f48ed6f9f2b5efb8d372e9192ff" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



I recently received this case of stick on eyes from a vendor at a reduced price or for free to try them out.  I got the package yesterday, and it comes in a very nice case.  They tape it up very well on each petal (as the case is shaped like a flower), then the cover lifts off.  It was on there securely, and I was careful when taking it off.  I like that the cover is much longer than any that I have seen that work in this fashion.  My first concern was when I opened this up there would be eyeballs everyplace!  After un-taping and seeing how the cover worked...it eased my mind, although I was still very careful.  The container is chuck full of all different sized eyes.  Most are round but a few are oval, and quite the choice.  The very first thing I did with an eye...was to cover my laptop camera as shown above.  I had a sticker on there (the green) but the eye is perfect and reminds me no one is watching me except my eye!  These will be used in so many ways on spur of the moment gifts and projects.  These are great for almost any age to play with.  The package came USPS and was wrapped well enough that there were no cracks in the case as it is that brittle plastic that all cases are made out of.  Your mind is the only limit to how to use these...and there are a TON of them!

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM70ca4f48ed6f9f2b5efb8d372e9192ff" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment